Member Office Transfer Application
Note: This form is ONLY for existing active members of PRO/CPRO that are transferring to another office that is established with PRO/CPRO.
This form is not for applicants coming from another board.
Please apply under Membership – Join.
- Your new broker needs to transfer your license to their office within the DBPR at MyFloridaLicense.com
- Verify that your license has been transferred by searching for your license at MyFloridaLicense.com.
Note: Per state regulations we cannot process your transfer request until your license has been transferred by DBPR.
- Complete the PRO/CPRO Transfer Form. A $25.00 REALTOR® transfer fee will apply. If you’re transferring an assistant, an additional $25.00 fee will apply.
- If you have active listings, Stellar MLS will not transfer them. You have two options:
- With the approval of the originating and receiving brokers, withdraw the listings prior to filling out the PRO agent transfer form and re-input them after your transfer process is complete. (This is the only option available when transferring from one board to another. Listings cannot be transferred between associations). Once you change offices, you will not be able to edit listings assigned to your former brokerage.
- Engage PRO/CPRO to transfer your listings. Click here for more information and pricing.
Note: Listings cannot be transferred from one association to another. Those listings must be withdrawn and relisted.