Education & Events Calendar
REALTORS® who learn more, earn more!
Welcome to the professional development, events, and networking opportunities calendar of Pinellas REALTOR® Organization and Central Pasco REALTOR® Organization. We offer hundreds of classes every year from our award-winning program. Visit our class/event Terms & Conditions page.
90-Day Business Plan
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EST)
This program is brought to you by Affiliate Business Partner The Heckman Group.
…a business plan process that you won’t toss aside in 2 weeks.
…strategies that are relevant to the current market AND that are actually executable.
…a sharing community of like-minded real estate pros on the same path.
In this 90-minute interactive workshop, you will learn how to develop a simple-and-executable business plan for the next 90 days. Attendees will walk through sessions providing strategies and tools for these areas of creating their customized “massive action” plan to produce closings quickly:
1) Reverse engineering your income goals to create production goals
2) Creating your own “I Will” statement for focus and avoidance
3) Finding your “wheelhouse” for maximum profitability AND efficiency (7 pillars)
4) How to create your weekly game plan, and tracking daily “MMA” activities
5) Identifying the right contacts & the 10 communication mediums to “talk” with them
6) Ensuring your “story” and best 3 unique selling propositions are aligned and shared
7) Systematizing your social media strategy
This is a part of our Business Development Series, geared towards helping 3 types of Real Estate Agents:
1) "mega" and team-based Agents to stay innovative and relevant in their sales strategies,
2) seasoned Agents to grow their business beyond the "1-man/woman-band" with systems to grow sustainably
3) newer Agents who need help attracting and converting new "leads" into clients and closings
Instructor: Brian Heckman has helped REALTORS® across Florida list more property, sell more homes, and live a better-balanced life. Sharing always-innovative, consistently relevant ideas and strategies, Brian has helped new and top-producing agents alike to increase their closed production, and systematize their real estate practices to enjoy life while increasing profits. His passion is to help agents “list more, sell more & live more”. You can hear feedback from your industry peers at https://youtu.be/AvNV0FvWySk
More than just a calendar
The classes and events listed above represent the efforts of not just a hard-working education department, but an entire association staff, several committees, and volunteer leaders – all of whom are dedicated to building, delivering, and communicating a selection of classes taught by reputable instructors and esteemed special guests. Affordability is always on our minds, which is why we’ve created programs designed to lower costs whenever possible.
Whether your goal is continuing education, gaining designations and certifications, networking, or strengthening your specialty, you’ll find a multitude of options available and friendly guidance along the way. We strongly believe learning never stops, so we aim to serve REALTORS® no matter where they are on their professional journey, from the newly-licensed agent to the seasoned professional. Please visit our PRO/CPRO Education page to learn how we stand out from the crowd.
Education and events policies and terms
All attendees of classes and events (whether in-person, on-location, off-location, or via internet streaming) must agree to our policies and terms, which cover, and are not limited to: refunds, cancellations, no-shows, class misuse, video/photography, waivers, and special accommodation requests. This applies to all classes and events whether or not they are listed on this page’s calendar.