Education & Events Calendar
REALTORS® who learn more, earn more!
Welcome to the professional development, events, and networking opportunities calendar of Pinellas REALTOR® Organization and Central Pasco REALTOR® Organization. We offer hundreds of classes every year from our award-winning program.
Live 7-Realtor Panel Training "My Best Strategy"
Monday, November 14, 2022 (10:00 AM - 2:00 PM) (EST)
This program is brought to you by Affiliate Business Partner The Heckman Group.
In this live sales and marketing training event, 7 of your Realtor peers will be sharing one of their best strategies to give them closings in Q4 and into Q1.
Lunch will be provided along with an event implementation workbook.
Here is the line-up of the Realtors sharing some of their secrets to closing deals (still) in spite of the market...
- Alissa Caputo - How I close $10M a year as a single agent (and scaled to have a life!)
- Angela McAndrews - How I doubled my business from '21 to '22
- Jeff Kops - How I closed 4 listings in 6 months ($1.4M) on a new strategy (he'll share at the event)
- Bethanie Mis - Bringing your sphere to you to engage
- Melanie Shoemake - How I "fell into" military and relocation niches
- Becky Cihla - How I closed $4.8M (13 sales) my 1st year (in a completely new market 2,000 miles from "home")
- Erin Johnson - 3 major technology hacks to peacock Zillow in 2023 (buyers, sellers, and lookers)
You'll also learn:
- 7 "Surging Rate Solutions",
- How to "Bait the Hook" for 2023 sellers and buyers
- Creating "On-Ramps" to expand market share
- Market updates, DPA pitfalls/deadlines, and social proof from your peers on results from content shared.
You can RSVP here to get your free seat for this live event.
Bonus content mailed to RSVP'd by Fri 11/4.
This event will be on a wait list, don't delay in RSVP'ing.
More than just a calendar
The classes and events listed above represent the efforts of not just a hard-working education department, but an entire association staff, several committees, and volunteer leaders – all of whom are dedicated to building, delivering, and communicating a selection of classes taught by reputable instructors and esteemed special guests. Affordability is always on our minds, which is why we’ve created programs designed to lower costs whenever possible.
Whether your goal is continuing education, gaining designations and certifications, networking, or strengthening your specialty, you’ll find a multitude of options available and friendly guidance along the way. We strongly believe learning never stops, so we aim to serve REALTORS® no matter where they are on their professional journey, from the newly-licensed agent to the seasoned professional. Please visit our PRO/CPRO Education page to learn how we stand out from the crowd.
Education and events policies and terms
All attendees of classes and events (whether in-person, on-location, off-location, or via internet streaming) must agree to our policies and terms, which cover, and are not limited to: refunds, cancellations, no-shows, class misuse, video/photography, waivers, and special accommodation requests. This applies to all classes and events whether or not they are listed on this page’s calendar.