Education & Events Calendar
REALTORS® who learn more, earn more!
Welcome to the professional development, events, and networking opportunities calendar of Pinellas REALTOR® Organization and Central Pasco REALTOR® Organization. We offer hundreds of classes every year from our award-winning program. Visit our class/event Terms & Conditions page.
Real Estate Professional Assistant (REPA)
Monday, September 11, 2023 6:00 PM - Thursday, September 14, 2023 9:00 PM (EDT)
- Understand how to establish themselves as a business professional and “brand” as an assistant to a real estate agent or team
- Attain a solid understanding about the real estate industry, its operations and the skills necessary to be an invaluable support position to a real estate agent or team.
- Attain an understanding of how successful agents or teams work with buyers and sellers and how an assistant taking this course can equip the agent or team to grow their business and serve their clients with a high level of professionalism.
- Understand a broad spectrum of real estate technologies and build a tool kit to support the agent’s or team’s business.
- Discover and understand contemporary and proven marketing techniques, tools and assets to run a successful marketing and branding plan on behalf of the agent or team.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to create engaging and meaningful resources to assist the agent or team with the preparation and execution of a Client Interview.
- Understand how various tools and assets are used by an agent or team in the management of their business, including cloud-based computer systems, operation systems, marketing tools, and transactional management systems.
- Understand the value of exceptional customer service, practices, and tools that support the client experience and to generate continued and new business opportunities for the agent or team.
- Understand what a licensed and unlicensed assistant can and can’t do for an agent or team or in a real estate transaction.
- Discover and understand the techniques and tools to successfully manage a real estate transaction from client interview to the end of the transaction.
- Develop a successful strategy for engaging consumers after the transaction is closed.
- Develop best practices and techniques for successful time management for both themselves and the agent or team.
- Understand how to successfully interview, manage and work with vendors and service providers on behalf of the agent or team.
Brian Woods is a seasoned real estate broker, investor, property manager, community association manager, real estate instructor and speaker. Mr. Woods owns and operates multiple real estate brokerages, a community association management firm and a real estate school. In 2013, Mr. Woods was awarded the Mid-Size Broker of the Year Award from the Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches. He also owns two real estate investor associations in South Florida.
More than just a calendar
The classes and events listed above represent the efforts of not just a hard-working education department, but an entire association staff, several committees, and volunteer leaders – all of whom are dedicated to building, delivering, and communicating a selection of classes taught by reputable instructors and esteemed special guests. Affordability is always on our minds, which is why we’ve created programs designed to lower costs whenever possible.
Whether your goal is continuing education, gaining designations and certifications, networking, or strengthening your specialty, you’ll find a multitude of options available and friendly guidance along the way. We strongly believe learning never stops, so we aim to serve REALTORS® no matter where they are on their professional journey, from the newly-licensed agent to the seasoned professional. Please visit our PRO/CPRO Education page to learn how we stand out from the crowd.
Education and events policies and terms
All attendees of classes and events (whether in-person, on-location, off-location, or via internet streaming) must agree to our policies and terms, which cover, and are not limited to: refunds, cancellations, no-shows, class misuse, video/photography, waivers, and special accommodation requests. This applies to all classes and events whether or not they are listed on this page’s calendar.