Education & Events Calendar
REALTORS® who learn more, earn more!
Welcome to the professional development, events, and networking opportunities calendar of Pinellas REALTOR® Organization and Central Pasco REALTOR® Organization. We offer hundreds of classes every year from our award-winning program. Visit our class/event Terms & Conditions page.
Lead Conversion Specialist
Thursday, June 22, 2023 (10:00 AM - 3:00 PM) (EDT)
Do you struggle with lead conversion? Whether you are a new, newer or experienced agent, the Lead Conversion Specialist class will give you a fresh perspective on every facet of lead generation. Are your engagement and follow up skill sets on point? Do you need to freshen up your buyer/seller presentations or negotiation skill set? We will role play every possible scenario and overcome every obstacle that you may encounter in converting leads.
The program teaches skill sets that every agent, regardless of experience, can utilize. Agents have the opportunity to reinforce key sales strategies and practice in an environment that nurtures their own personal style with skills that all agents need.
The class emphasizes role play in scenarios that agents face every day. Best lead gen practices are interwoven into scenarios that include lead engagement, follow up, a thorough understanding of the transaction process, negotiation and best overall practices for lead gen success.
- Engagement: What you say and how you say it. We will discuss proper greeting, proper tone, and word choice. We will role play and ensure that you are prepared to engage your leads with your first initial call.
- Follow up: “The fortune is in the follow” How to be consistently persistent when you follow up on leads. Which systems to implement to insure your success.
- Getting the appointment: Implementing your unique strategies to instill trust that you can get the job done.
- Effective buyer/seller presentations. Setting up mutual expectations. Discussing the current market and how you can best serve the customer.
- Understanding body language
- Your unique strengths. What do you bring to the table?
- Full transaction role play. A buyer’s agent tries to rein in a couple that can’t agree on anything. From the initial consultation to the closing, every agent will be assigned a part.
- The importance of videos in today’s market. How to engage your audience. Each agent will make a one minute video introducing themselves to a lead, prospective customer.
- Overall review of the class. Q&A
4590 Ulmerton Road
Clearwater, FL 33762
More than just a calendar
The classes and events listed above represent the efforts of not just a hard-working education department, but an entire association staff, several committees, and volunteer leaders – all of whom are dedicated to building, delivering, and communicating a selection of classes taught by reputable instructors and esteemed special guests. Affordability is always on our minds, which is why we’ve created programs designed to lower costs whenever possible.
Whether your goal is continuing education, gaining designations and certifications, networking, or strengthening your specialty, you’ll find a multitude of options available and friendly guidance along the way. We strongly believe learning never stops, so we aim to serve REALTORS® no matter where they are on their professional journey, from the newly-licensed agent to the seasoned professional. Please visit our PRO/CPRO Education page to learn how we stand out from the crowd.
Education and events policies and terms
All attendees of classes and events (whether in-person, on-location, off-location, or via internet streaming) must agree to our policies and terms, which cover, and are not limited to: refunds, cancellations, no-shows, class misuse, video/photography, waivers, and special accommodation requests. This applies to all classes and events whether or not they are listed on this page’s calendar.