Education & Events Calendar
REALTORS® who learn more, earn more!
Welcome to the professional development, events, and networking opportunities calendar of Pinellas REALTOR® Organization and Central Pasco REALTOR® Organization. We offer hundreds of classes every year from our award-winning program. Visit our class/event Terms & Conditions page.
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 (10:00 AM - 12:30 PM) (EST)
WHY New Tax Law always reinforces the need to claim all business tax deductions (regardless of income)! Know the correct rules of your Elite Business Status!
- CHANGES to your vehicle deductions - The biggest improvement in 60 years! Choosing the right method! Simplified record keeping… PLUS adding vehicles!
- HOW to POWER BOOST your tax deductions - Learn what taxes really cost and how conversions strategies put 50% or more back into your pocket!
- HOW TO deduct all your FAMILY'S MEDICAL COSTS - even dental - as a BUSINESS expense!
- UNDERSTAND your tax professional’s role and how to partner with them effectively to reduce your tax liability.
- HOW to deduct your Home Office... simplified and safe. Learn the rules to INCREASE this deduction!
- HOW to optimize the NEW and IMPROVED food and beverage deductions: Know the expansion qualification rule change AND the 100% business classification(s).
After this class, you will have what you need to qualify for more and bigger deductions AND increase your spendable income, now!
Kelly Clark is a business consultant and training specialist with a proven background in education and business management. Having been personally selected and trained by W. Murray Bradford, she has worked closely with Bradford and Company, Inc., since 2000. With a proven record as an instructor, Kelly is a recognized professional with over 3,000 nationally taught sessions on tax strategies for the self-employed.
More than just a calendar
The classes and events listed above represent the efforts of not just a hard-working education department, but an entire association staff, several committees, and volunteer leaders – all of whom are dedicated to building, delivering, and communicating a selection of classes taught by reputable instructors and esteemed special guests. Affordability is always on our minds, which is why we’ve created programs designed to lower costs whenever possible.
Whether your goal is continuing education, gaining designations and certifications, networking, or strengthening your specialty, you’ll find a multitude of options available and friendly guidance along the way. We strongly believe learning never stops, so we aim to serve REALTORS® no matter where they are on their professional journey, from the newly-licensed agent to the seasoned professional. Please visit our PRO/CPRO Education page to learn how we stand out from the crowd.
Education and events policies and terms
All attendees of classes and events (whether in-person, on-location, off-location, or via internet streaming) must agree to our policies and terms, which cover, and are not limited to: refunds, cancellations, no-shows, class misuse, video/photography, waivers, and special accommodation requests. This applies to all classes and events whether or not they are listed on this page’s calendar.